Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples tomorrow!

It's triples time again. I don't really like HT but this time around, there look to be a few deals to make it worth going. I might try to go to the the new Franklin store this time, although it is WAY out of my way. The Brentwood one is smallish and often doesn't carry what I'm looking for.
Jenny at Southern Savers has the start of a list going, but I do find our prices and sales vary some from hers.
I am interested in the McCormick spices.
On sale from $1.89-$2 (maybe here?)
If you have a -.75/1 from RP 3/14 which triples to $2.25 (will be adjusted down to free) then some good deals. BUT I have only one of those; the rest of my inserts were for $1/1 Weird huh? What did you get in your inserts?

HT has a TON of rules so check those out before you go. A few to note are:
 Only 20 coupons will be tripled a day per VIC card. And you must have a VIC card to get the triples.
There are no overages possible there.
You can only use one coupon per two items on a BOGO sale, even though the items ring up at half price like all grocery stores.
If your IP doesn't scan, you are out of luck. They won't type it in per official policy. Sometimes, if it's not too busy, they will do it for me, but I can't count on it. (really hate this rule!)
I think there is a limit of times you can use the same type of coupon too, but not sure what that is?

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment