Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Publix trips 6/1 and 6/2

There are fabulous deals to be had at Publix right now. We returned from our weekend away with NO food in the house. So I have made two more expensive trips to Publix and one to Walgreens with more planned. With the kids out of school, it's harder to fit in all the shops I usually do, so while I had some great overages, I had to buy more so my bills are about twice what they usually are. Also, I feel compelled to buy only the natural beef, which I usually get at Kroger, but I haven't made it there so I had to buy some Publix Greenwise beef which is a bit pricey!

So:
June 1
Spent: $31.77
Saved: $85.98

June 2
Spent: $31.24
Saved: $110.95

On the 1st I shopped at Moore's Lane and they only had a few MM in so I didn't do quite as well but there were some things I had to get. Today I shopped at Nippers and they were fully stocked. I had tons of overage. My OOP crept up there on produce and Greenwise steak.  I did get a lot for $22! ($9 of that OOP is tax!)

No comments:

Post a Comment