Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekly totals Aug 22-28

I did really well this week! But I'm already eating into my savings with the start of this week! Yikes! We were out of everything it seemed, so I had to spend some money today. Also, it's a month with 5 weeks in in it, so I guess I'll just add on to my budget for an extra week.

This week:
Spent: $43.55
Saved: $487.98!!
Earned: $33.49 SCR, $5 MIR (publix gift card)

So far this month I've spent $205.93 regular budget, add in Whole Foods/TJ = $310.69 for the first 4 weeks! That's about $100 underbudget! I'l make it up this week though, esp. as it's been 4 weeks since I've been to TJ so I need to go again. Normally, this would be the start of another 4 weeks monthly period but it's not. So? I guess we'll see!
 At least I do this only for myself so the rules are completely made up by me!:)
Saved: $1745.57!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment