Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kroger disappointment

I ran out to Kroger for a quick trip today for the Kraft Cheese catalina deal. It's on sale this week as part of the mega sale- so $1.49 a bag/bar when  you buy 10 participating items. I read on SSavers that today is the last day for the catalina promotion where if you buy 5 participating Kraft products, you get a $5 catalina off your next order!! Sounded like a great deal, esp. when paired with the $1/2 Kraft cheese coupons.
So I bought 6 cheeses- 4 bars and 2 shreds and 4 Sobe lifewater  to get up to 10 Mega deal items. Used 3 1/2 q's BUT my catalina didn't print. So? Did I buy something not participating or is it not in Nashville? Not at that store? Who knows? Not me. Anyone have it work here?
 The cheese is also $1. 49 here after mega discount, not .99 like on S.Savers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment