Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tropicana Rewards Update

I redeemed my first points! It didn't go smoothly, I had to call in to get them to reset it to print out but the call was painless. Hopefully that won't happen EVERY time.
I got (2) 2 for 1 passes for the Jump zone for the (no) snow day on Tues. It did say I could get up to 3 for that vendor and that was the end of it. I don't know if that is the VENDOR'S limit or Tropicana's. I asked when I called in for my printing issue. She didn't know anything about it so maybe a vendor limit. Too bad as I could use that one a lot more than 3x. It prints on a form that is from the Entertainment books, so looks like they partnered with them.
Try it out! There are some good deals and hopefully they'll get the glitches fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment